A New Year of Ministry
“For you, O Lord, have made me glad by your work; at the works of your hands I sing for joy.” Psalm 92:4
As BrookLink prepares for a new year of ministry in 2017, I want to take this opportunity thank you for your tremendous support during our ministry in 2016.
- Your prayers sustained us as the LORD granted us safe passage to and from six different international locations.
- Your encouragement helped us to say yes to invitations to train church leaders in under-served parts of the world.
- Your commitment to our mission helped us to deepen the knowledge of Christ in lives of those we equipped.
- Your generosity helped us to finish strong at year-end and positioned us for what lies ahead in the New Year.
We at BrookLink would like to extend a heartfelt thank you for the way in which you prayed, encouraged, committed and gave generously to us in 2016.
What’s New in 2017?
Our Board of Directors recently met to celebrate what the Lord has done for us and to look ahead and review our plans for 2017. We would ask that you continue to remember us in prayer as we enter into this new season of ministry.
- Pray for the completion and publication of a new book Lee is writing for the global church.
- Pray for the men and women BrookLink has been invited to train in Czech Republic, North Africa, Democratic Republic of Congo and Ethiopia in 2017.
- Pray as we continue to tell the “BrookLink story” both locally and nationally. We are exploring new partnerships, cultivating new sources of funding, onboarding new trainers/facilitators and participating in new gospel movements across the globe.
- Pray as we take bold steps of faith into the future, that God will enable us to achieve 100% of 2017 Annual Budget.
BrookLink Welcomes Ann Woelfel, Director of Strategic Development
BrookLink has grown steadily since our beginning in 2008. Our dedicated Board of Directors has undertaken some bold initiatives for the future. To continue to support these initiatives and the future growth of our ministry, the Board recently hired Ann Woelfel as our new Director of Strategic Development. Ann began to support BrookLink in a limited operational capacity in June 2015. Over the past 18 months, as Ann began to take a deeper interest in serving BrookLink, the Board created a role to merge her strategic, interpersonal and operational functions. Her primary areas of responsibility will be to strengthen donor relationships, help identify and execute strategic initiatives, manage global and affiliate ministry opportunities, and continue to support BrookLink’s internal operations.
Ann grew up in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, attended Menomonee Falls High School and earned a degree in International Relations from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Prior to joining BrookLink, Ann worked for 15 years in various roles for Robert W. Baird & Co., with her most recent role being a Senior Vice President, and Manager of Baird’s Corporate Events and Conference Center departments. Ann and her husband, Pete, have two children, live in Wauwatosa, WI, and are members of Meadowbrook Church.
Please join me in welcoming Ann Woelfel to BrookLink’s team.
As I look forward to a new year and new occasions to serve in 2017, I am grateful to be planning for a busy spring travel season. I will be making repeat visits to past locations, and have new locations on the calendar. I am anxious to share these opportunities with you in the coming months. Be sure to visit our website often to view our event calendar and stay tuned for future ministry updates.
Ever grateful for you,
Founder and President, BrookLink