Make a Final Gift in 2014
“Therefore, my beloved brothers and sisters, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain.” 1 Cor. 15:58
As January soon arrives, I am overwhelmed with gratitude for the ways that you have been faithfully standing with BrookLink throughout 2014. We are constantly aware of the steadfast ways that you, our partners and God’s servants have said ‘yes’ to helping equip, empower, and release church leaders and pastors around the world.
We are so encouraged by the response to our year-end effort to train committed servants of Christ—leaders who will multiply their influence through others. Thank you for all those who have responded!
If you have not had a chance to give to BrookLink, would you please prayerfully consider making a gift to BrookLink by December 31, 2014—just two days away! Click here to learn more about the different ways you can give.
As I have traveled and taught, I am humbled to catch a glimpse of believers who are serving Christ in hard places, but eager and hungry to be taught more of His Word and His ways.
I wish I could introduce you to the more than 400 men and women BrookLink has been privileged to impact (and many more through them) during 2014:
- Thank God for Bijou and Mina Abraham who are planting churches in the slums of Ooty, India.
- Thank God for Pastor X, recently imprisoned and tortured for his faith in Christ, now living exiled from his homeland.
- Thank God for Rev. D and other courageous pastors serving Christ across Sichuan Province in mainland China.
- Give thanks for our partner Enrique Fernandez who continues to teach and train pastors throughout the Spanish speaking world.
- Give thanks for Comfort who is committed to seeing Christ-centered education come to the unreached areas of Ghana.
- Thank God for the bold church planting initiatives of Rev. Justus Miwanda across Uganda.
Perhaps you would take a moment to join me in giving thanks for 2014, as you have stood with us in teaching and training these and many more.
We continue to count on your faithful prayers and generous financial gifts to sustain the ministry of BrookLink in the year ahead.
With heartfelt gratitude for you,
PS: There are only two days left to make a year-end gift to BrookLink. There are multiple ways to make a gift. Click here to learn more.